Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 3: project

So today we jumped right in! We received the pattern for the piece we're going to make. Everyone is doing the same thing but we got to choose our colors. The hardest thing was trying to see it all come together. I think the colors I chose will be pretty. I felt like I got a pretty good start. I only have the inner ring left to do. I may have to go back and recut some of my pieces. But hey, I'm just a beginner! I definitely need to work on precision in my lines. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, great posted photos! I couldn't get mine to post. Could you teach me how to do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angle of the photos. I think there are two pieces that I am going to have to see how each fits into the whole project. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the colors that you chose...reminds me of fall. It's looking really nice so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, Amy! You're doing a great job and I love your color choices. Practice makes perfect. Great photos to go along with your post too. I like how you combined 2 into one - and particularly like the bottom picture how you got your pattern to show through the glass.

    ReplyDelete